Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) Exam
Some individuals grow up with the vision of becoming a teacher. If you are one of them then you will realize that you need to undergo CTET preparation to find a satisfying teaching job in a Govt. or a Private school. SELECTION ACADEMY is a premier CTET coaching institute that provides excellent training to aspiring school teachers. With a commitment to molding students to meet the state and the country’s set benchmarks for generating quality educators, our coaching provided here adheres to the highest standards. Being among the best Institutes for Competitive exam coaching India, joining SELECTION ACADEMY is a sure shot way to boost your prospects in Central Teacher Eligibility Test. With faculty who are experts in various fields, each student gets a chance to experience the best ever coaching for these Exams. Hence, if you are searching for Exam preparation institute in Delhi, you need not look any further as you have contacted one of the finest institutes in India.
SELECTION ACADEMY has modeled out a focused preparation schedule for the aspirants of 2018 Exams. The exam is to be held in 2018, which leaves the aspirants with almost no time to waste in guessing where or which institute they should join. At SELECTION ACADEMY, we know how to mould your preparation and to channelize your efforts for the success in Central Teacher Eligibility Test of 2018. Further, we have included periodic tests and also meticulously prepared mock test papers for 2018 exam. Our students have performed brilliantly in previous teacher eligibility tests and we are putting in our best efforts to better our record with upcoming teacher eligibility test to be held in 2018.
CTET Coaching @SELECTION ACADEMY
Subjects Covered: Paper-I: Child Development & Pedagogy, Maths, English, EVS (Environmental Studies) and Hindi
Paper-II (Maths & Science): Child Development & Pedagogy, Science, Maths, English and Hindi
Paper-II (Social Studies): Child Development & Pedagogy, Social Studies (History, Geography & Civics), English and Hindi
Structure And Content Of CTET
All Questions in CTET will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), with four alternatives out of which one answer will be correct. Each carrying one mark and there will be no negative marking.
There will be two papers of CTET
I. Paper I will be for a person who intends to be a teacher for classes I to V.
II. Paper II will be for a person who intends to be a teacher for classes VI to VIII.
Note: A person who intends to be a teacher for both levels (classes I to V and classes VI to VIII) will have to appear in both the papers (Paper I and Paper II).
Syllabus Of CTET
|Paper I (for Classes I to V) Primary Stage : Duration of examination-Two-and-a-half hours Structure and Content (All Compulsory): (Appendix I)|
|Child Development Pedagogy –||30 Marks|
|English Language –||30 Marks|
|Hindi Language –||30 Marks|
|Environmental Studies –||30 Marks|
|Mathematics –||30 Marks|
|Total Marks –||150 Marks|
*Note: Every subject contains 50% pedagogy.
|Paper II (for Classes VI to VIII) Elementary Stage : Duration of examination – Two-and-a-half hours Structure and Content (All Compulsory): (Appendix I)|
|Child Development Pedagogy –||30 Marks|
|Language I (compulsory) –||30 Marks|
|Language II (compulsory) –||30 Marks|
|Mathematics and Science (for Mathematics and Science teacher) –||60 Marks|
|Social Studies/Social Science (for Social Studies/Social Science teacher) –||60 Marks|
|Total –||150 Marks|
*For any other teacher – either (IV) or (V)
Eligibility Criteria Of CTET
Minimum Qualifications for becoming Teacher for Classes I-V: Primary Stage
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known)
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known), in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure), Regulations, 2002.
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4- year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2- year Diploma in Education (Special Education)*.
Graduation and passed or appearing in final year of two year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known).
Minimum Qualifications for becoming Teacher for Classes VI-VIII: Elementary Stage
Graduation and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known).
Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed).
Graduation with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed), in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure) Regulations issued from time to time in this regard.
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4- year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4- year B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed.
Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year B.Ed. (Special Education)*.
For any further information about Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) please refer www.ctet.nic.in
Mode Of Submission Of Application
A candidate could apply for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test, 2016 On-line by logging on to CTET official website www.ctet.nic.in
Note: Qualifying the CTET would not confer a right on any person for Recruitment/Employment as it is only one of the eligibility criteria for appointment.
CTET Preparation Tips 2018
The beneficial tips and tricks are mentioned here which are extremely helpful for the students to clear the exam. These tips will definitely help the aspirants to qualify this examination with good percentile. The aspirant must go through the tips and tricks mentioned below:
1. Set a Goal: The candidate need to identify their strong areas and also plan on how much time they have to spend on each of the sections in order to complete everything on time.
2. Go through the syllabus: Identify all the important topics Go through the syllabus, divide the time according to the topics and note down the topics which need to prepare first. Try to go through the previous year Exam papers of Targeted Exam. Make a list of the topics according to their importance and previous year question papers.
3. Focus on Pedagogy: Child pedagogy is a complete subject and will constitute 30 Marks, besides that each subject contains 50% questions from Pedagogy. If the candidates focus on Pedagogy then they will have chances of attempting maximum questions and qualifying the exam.
4. Time Management: Time managed is half paper done. It is obligatory for the students as success in the exam is directly attached to the time management. All the aspirants are advised to solve the exam paper before time and try to move one step ahead. If the candidate finds any question difficult then leave that question or mark that question, move on other questions. Try to finish the exam before time so that you can again attempt the entire marked question at the end and revise your answers.
5. Practice makes a man perfect: The candidate must remember the fact that practice makes the man perfect hence keep practicing till the end. Regular practice will not only raise the level of speed but also raises the accuracy level. These two are the key to success as the questions attempted by the candidates must be accurate otherwise, it has no value.
6. Be confident: The candidate should build up their confidence level. Confidence is a must as it will boost the preparation of the candidate. But the aspirant must remember, be confident and not over confident. Maintain the gap between the two.
7. Joining Crash Course: Joining a reputed crash course is another CTET Preparation Tips 2016 in order to deal with the doubts. Crash course offers the competitive atmosphere which is extremely beneficial to qualify the exam.
8. Remain stress-free: Do not overload yourself with information before the exam. You cannot study all the things before the exam. Do not panic, just relax take a complete sleep. If you get stressed and do not sleep you will become anxious which is certainly not good for you. Try to reach Examination center before time, so that you can relax and focus well on the question paper.
Source of Information – www.ctet.nic.in
Salient Features of our CTET Coaching:
Highest Success Rate in CTET Exams (More than 70%)
Both Hindi & English Medium
Exam Oriented Preparation
Maximum Number of Classes
Small Batch Size
Unlimited Doubt Sessions
Comprehensive Study Material
Full Course Coverage
Convenient Location of Coaching Centres (Near Delhi Metro Stations)
Duration of the CTET Programme:
4 Months. Fast track batches are also available for those who want to complete the programme
Submit your review
Awesome Coaching center , must visit here.